Triumph Chiropractic is a high tech facility with a wide range of techniques and treatment options that target the underlying conditions caused by traumatic accidents. We specialize in the latest techniques and therapies to improve the function and health of our patients.
The auto accident that caused the whiplash in the first place may become a faded memory, but the physical and psychological damage of the car accident becomes chronic, eroding a victim’s quality of life. Chiropractic techniques and chiropractors’ skill are particularly well-suited to relieving the neck pain, headaches, shoulder pain, mid back pain, numbness/tingling, low back pain , fatigue and other debilitating effects of whiplash because they can:
- Restore movement lost after the auto accident
- Overcome muscle weakness and enhance muscle tone
- Speed recovery
- Reduce Pain, inflammation, muscle spasms & scar tissue
- Increase Range of motion, flexibility and strength
- Diminish chronic symptoms that can persist over many years
- Increase overall well being by stabilizing the injuries from the auto accident
Research shows effective chiropractic treatments have proved successful for many thousands of auto accident patients. A Chiropractor can, in many cases, significantly reduce patients’ distress and allow them to return to their normal activities.
What to do in case of an accident!
- Stop immediately and remain as close to the location of the accident as possible. If no one is injured and vehicles can be moved to a safe location out of traffic, they should usually be moved.
- Check immediately for injured persons. if necessary, call a doctor or ambulance, whichever is quicker. Do not try to move the injured person.
- Warn approaching vehicles with emergency flashers, flares, reflectors, or even a flashlight.
- Notify the police, county, or state law officers at once. An official report may be helpful at a later time.
- You have the right to consult a lawyer as soon as you choose to. Do not comment on the accident. keep notes and information to yourself.
- Assist the officer. remain at the scene until the officer arrives, and advise the officers of the basic facts.
- Obtain the other driver's name, address, and vehicle registration number. Ask to see his or her driver's license.
- Obtain names, addresses, and telephone numbers of all witnesses. Ask witnesses to sign a statement.
- Make notes on all significant circumstances concerning the accident. If possible take pictures.
- Inform your insurance company. Make a complete report to your insurance carrier. Failure to make a prompt and correct report may affect your rights.
- See a Chiropractor. Serious and costly injuries do not always result in immediate pain or bloodshed. Aside from the more dramatic wounds which require surgery or hospitalization, other serious and costly injuries may result from auto accidents. A thorough examination by a Doctor of Chiropractic is a wise precaution to confirm the presence or absence of injuries. Doctors of Chiropractic are particularly well qualified to detect and treat a wide variety of injuries of the spine, nerves, and other related structures. Automobile liability and med pay insurance will normally pay for chiropractic examination and treatment. Your claim should be verified to check your coverage.
Common Accident Related Conditions we treat
- Elbow Pain
- Whiplash Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Temporal Mandibular Joint Dysfunction
- Muscle Spasms